I’m really looking forward to the next couple of weeks. My tattoo appointment is booked for the 19th, which is the Wednesday before my birthday weekend! I’m excited to see all of my friends and to hit up my friend’s cottage for the night come Saturday. Time is flying, which seems to be both good and bad at the same time.
Why does Marilyn Monroe get to look like the most beautiful thing in the entire world when she is photographed mid-laugh, yet I get to look like a screaming goat when it happens to me? Life is so unfair.
I got a goodreads account and it is making me way too excited about reading. I’m sixteen again. It feels so good. Ha.
Things to do over the next two days:
- Visit the library, since I’ve lived so close to it for the past eight months and haven’t gone yet.
- Clean and organize my walk-in closet/dressing room.
- Wash all of the floors (god, I need a mop).
- Bake something delicious.
- Aloe: What is something that would instantly make you cry at the sight/mention of it?
- Amaranth: If the chance to be immortal is handed to you, would you take it?
- Amaryllis:What incident from the past makes you still beam proudly today?
- Rubus: What is one trait of others that you envy?
- Chrysanthemum:What is one lie that later got you in trouble?
- Canterbury bells : Who is someone you are thankful for having in your life?
- Crocus:Describe a happy memory from your childhood.
- Currant : Describe the person you don’t ever want to see sad.
- Dittany: Are you afraid of child labor?
- Freesia: Whose your longest friend?
- Geranium: What is something that you did stupid in the past?
- Hibiscus: Do you value your looks?
- Hollyhock: What is your dream?
- Lavender: What is one thing that immediately loses your trust?
- Lilac: Describe your first love.
- Peony: What pisses you off?
- Tuberose : What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
- Yarrow: What is one thing you do to get over someone?
- Statice: What is something about you that will never change?
Some people are far too selfish for their own good.
Desperate Housewives making me cry round 467.
Just give me all the carbs.
Drinking chocolate milk and watching What To Expect When You’re Expecting because I am awesome.
I just found about 100 old notes I posted on Facebook that are those questionnaire type things and am now trying to delete them as quickly as possible due to fear of embarrassment.